What Does CertiPUR-US® Mean?
The CertiPUR-US® program is a certification program administered by a non-profit agency to help consumers feel confident that the polyurethane foam used in their mattresses and other home furnishings does not emit hazardous chemicals or gasses. Many mattresses made from inferior foam can emit harmful chemicals, a process known as "outgassing", and would not meet the strict requirements of CertiPUR-US®. At Aviya Mattress, we refuse to use any foam that hasn't been certfied by the CertiPUR-US® program.
Aviya Mattress uses only foam that has been approved by the CertiPUR-US® program to ensure our customers are not just comfortable, but healthy, too. When you purchase an Aviya Mattress, you can rest assured that we take your family's health and safety very seriously and that we are always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to prove that. CertiPUR-US® foams are:
- Indepent lab-tested and certified
- Low in VOC Emissions, resulting in better indoor air quality.
- Made without prohibited phthalates
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made Without Formaldehyde
- Made Without Mercury, Lead, and Heavy Metals