The Information We Collect
Information you Provide to AviyaSleep. We collect Personally Identifying Information that you provide to AviyaSleep. “Personally Identifying Information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number, and any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact you. AviyaSleep asks for your Personally Identifying Information so that it can process and fulfill orders that you make using the Services. Of course, you may choose not to provide AviyaSleep with Personally Identifying Information. However, this choice may prevent AviyaSleep from providing you with the product, information, or Service you requested or that could be offered to you.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services. When you access or use the Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
• Usage and Log Data. Your IP address, browser, and activity on the Service.
• Data Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like many online services, we use various technologies to collect usage data and store preferences. One such technology is called a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Services. Also, we may create a unique device or user ID for you and store it in a cookie so we can recognize you and customize your experience based on your preferences. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of the Services. We may also use web beacons as part of the Services.
Using the Information
Use in General. We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including to:
• Provide, operate, maintain and improve the Service;
• Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and to provide customer service and support;
• Conduct research;
• Prevent potentially illegal activities;
• Fulfill your requests for the Services;
• Provide information that is relevant to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes; and
• For other purposes about which we notify you.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We will not share Personally Identifying Information about you with any third parties except as described in this
• Service Providers. We may share your Personally Identifying Information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service provides who are working on behalf of AviyaSleep and require access to your Personally Identifying Information to carry out that work, such as parties that process credit card transactions.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your Personally Identifying Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
AviyaSleep protects your Personally Identifying Information by using safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Unfortunately, neither AviyaSleep’s network nor data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect a User’s information, AviyaSleep cannot ensure or warrant the security of Personally Identifying Information or other information submitted through a Service. Thus, any information a User transmits to us is done so at the User’s own risk.
You have the right to update, modify, amend, or correct errors in your Personally Identifying Information by contacting AviyaSleep.
The Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals. Third parties cannot collect Personally Identifying Information about you when you use a Service.
Accountability and Compliance
On occasion, the Services are connected by “hyperlinks” to other third party’s websites. Please note that AviyaSleep is not responsible in any way for the privacy practices of other websites and suggests that you review the privacy policies of those other companies’ websites before using them.
Accessing Your Personally Identifying Information Once Given
Your California Privacy Rights:
Social Media Features and Widgets
Changes to This Policy
Effective Date: 12/8/2015