Your warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Aviya mattress or foundation. This warranty is limited to the consumer who originally purchased the product. The following items are covered under normal wear:
- Coils or wires that are loose, broken or protruding through the fabric
- Sagging, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame and center support, or a minimum of 5 hardwood cross-slats with center support
- Body impressions of 1” or greater on sleeping side of mattress
- Splits in the wood frame
- Bent, loose or defective wood beams and/or center support rail
- Sagging, but only when continuously supported with an appropriate frame and center support, or a minimum of 5 hardwood cross-slats and center support.
WHAT WILL AVIYA DO?
If your Aviya mattress or foundation fails due to manufacturing defect, Aviya will replace the defective item. Replacement of one piece does not at automatically result in the replacement of another piece.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY COVERAGE PERIOD?
The Aviya warranty is for 10 years from the date of initial delivery. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend this warranty period or begin a new limited warranty period. During this period, Aviya will replace the defective piece at no charge (except for transportation costs to and from our factory).
WHAT IS EXCLUDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty does not apply to items such as, but not limited to:
- Normal body impressions of 1” or less on sleeping side of mattress
- Comfort or Firmness preference
- Product that is shipped outside of the continental U.S.
- Product that is stained, burned, in an unsanitary condition, or otherwise abused
- Product not maintained in accordance with the Care Instructions listed below:
- Queen or King sized bedding that is used on a metal frame, bed base or rail system (headboard/footboard that does NOT have a rigid center support and at least 5 legs or 5 hardwood cross-slats)
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, IN NO EVENT SHALL AVIYA BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations of implied warranties or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- IMPORTANT CARE INSTRUCTIONS DO turn your mattress regularly using the turning instructions below. The resilient materials DO turn your mattress regularly using the turning instructions below. The resilient materials used in your mattress are designed to conform to your body’s individual contours. This is not a manufacturing defect. Turning your mattress will help equalize these impressions which form naturally on the mattress surface over time. DO carry your mattress flat on its side - it's easier to handle and less likely to cause damage. DO keep your bedding clean. Soiling or your mattress will invalidate your warranty. The use of a mattress pad is recommended. DO replace the box spring when purchasing a new mattress because old box springs lose their strength and support. What appears to be a sag in your new mattress may well be a result of a faulty or weakened box spring. A box spring that does not provide proper support to your new mattress may invalidate your mattress warranty. DO use a metal bed frame. For queen and king sized bedding, the use of a rigid center support is required. DON'T allow anyone to stand or jump on your mattress. It was not built to withstand that type of weight concentration. DON'T allow your mattress to get wet. Protect it from water, dry cleaning fluid, or other liquids. DON'T smoke in bed or place product near open flame. This mattress is manufactured, as required by law, to resist ignition from lighted cigarettes and open flame.